How to join?
- Fill in the form below
- You will receive an invoice per email to transfer €25
- After payment, your participation gets confirmed
- We will send you a “bat/bird certificate”
What do I get?
- A certificate of participation
- Twice yearly updates with photos
- Annual wildlife report on breeding activities and offspring
At our lodge we aim to increase biodiversity by:
- Planting trees
- Growing wildflowers
- Adding insect hotels
- Wild bee sanctuaries
- Building board walks
- Supporting birds and bats with nest boxes
Hackspetten Logdge supports local wildlife and plants. We plant trees and seed wildflowers. These wildflowers support many insects, such as dragon flies, endangered bees, and butterflies. In turn these insects are an important food source for birds and bats.