“Terra Gaia environmental education aims to increase environmental awareness and uses nature as classroom“
- The program is engaging, motivating, raises awareness among pupils, is based on knowledge building, and establishes a connection to nature.
- Classroom visits and school visits can be booked and includes lessonplans, activity sheets and material/tools
- Teaching and course material is is available in multiple languages: Dutch, English, German
- Great flexibility in program/themes and time
Themes and activities
- I focus on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and nature experiences to offer an integrated program.
- Nature is the classroom – activities can be done either outdoors or indoors
- Themes focus on current topics such as: climate change, water, insects, and city nature
- 1. standard classroom (for pupils) – time 90 min/including activity sheets material | €175
- 2. standard workshop (for teachers) – time 120 min/including material/booklet program | €200
- 3. plus program – 120 min/including activity sheets material+afterprogram for teacher | €270
- 4. customised – e.g. mix of themes, different duration, mix of outdoors/indoors, or other requirements. Please send a request for an offer